So it's not the best of pictures....but it sure is the best of times!! My Papa is just an amazing man. I remember doing yard work with him oh so many years ago. We planted so many tulips. It's times like these that make me so grateful to have had the amazing relationship that I was blessed with between my grandparents and I. I still miss my Grandma more then words could ever say....tears still fill my eyes when I think about her and all she misses. I do thank God though for every moment I get to spend with my Papa, and all the moments I get to capture with him and my girls.
You are a very unique man Papa and I hope you know just how very special you are to all of us!!
You are a very unique man Papa and I hope you know just how very special you are to all of us!!

Comments