Cause let me tell you....Goose came home looking like she got bit by a Pterodactyl!! This is the second time this has occurred. As her Mommy I am furious!! She is only 10mths old and helpless for the most part!! The predator is I think around 18mths!! Her first encounter with him was like 4 mths ago...he got her on her upper thigh...now here we are 4 mths later and it's her upper buttocks!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!
Once again as a parent I want to take them from daycare and RUN! Run to the safe confides of our home!! Now...Now...I know accidents happen, and like I said, that was just my Mommy side talking!! It just worries me....why is this little guy still biting, and if we know this, why is he allowed to play with Goose? She's not able to defend her self, and even so...why should she worry about getting attacked?
So my question is....just what can I do? I already addressed my concerns with daycare. I asked that if they were all on the floor playing....could they please let Goose play by herself if they weren't willing to make the little chomper play by himself. Not sure why Goose should be the one taken away from the other kiddos, but if it means her keeping safe and all her extremities...then by all means!! I feel that since both the Husband and myself have addressed the issue....we let this time go. If it happens again though......I might just loose my ever loving mind....and my job because I will quit to keep those babies home and safe!!

Comments