Today Bird had to go back to the dentist to have a divot filled. It was on the front of one of her front teeth. The dentist just said he would rather fill it now that way she didn't need to worry about it turning into a cavity in the long run.
I am a BAD Mommy and didn't take off for the appointment. The dentist told me it was going to be a in and out deal, and she wouldn't even need to be numbed. So I just figured let Daddy take her. I prepped her again last night and again this am. I told her that Mommy had to work, so Daddy was going to take her. She was so excited to go to the dentist...really I am 100% sure it was the excitement of the huge ice cream machine!! Sooooo Big Pa came over and kept Goose while Daddy and Bird ventured off to the dentist. I get a text from the Husband that says...."giving her laughing gas now".....WHAT?? My heart sank....why wasn't I there for her. He said she was doing an amazing job! I could feel the tears starting to well.....then I got this....
I was so freaked out! She looks so small and helpless laying there! I wanted to puke! I am not one to miss my kids appointments. I want to know firsthand what is going on, and I want to be there for them. However...once again Daddy was the trooper!! He couldn't believe how well she did!! He was sooo proud of her! Not to mention I gotta give him props for the pic taking!! He knows Mommy wants to remember everything!! Thanks Husband!!
Not five minutes later as I was having a freak out session on the phone with Tt, I got the text that said, "all done"!! WHAT!! It really was 5 min. so why the gas? Just a precaution I assume. Thanks for the heart palps doc!! Once again though Bird did AWESOME!! Way to go Birdie....you are just growing up wayyyy to fast!! Look how happy and proud she was!!!


Comments