At 6:57pm a year ago today, we welcomed you our little miracle into the world. From that very moment you have blessed our lives with so much joy!! You are changing so fast. Feels like just yesterday we were rocking you to sleep for the night. Now, you want nothing to do with the rocker, you want to be put into your own room with the lights off and the door closed....so big!! Of course Mommy still has the monitor on...not ready to get rid of that just yet!!
You aren't full fledged walking yet, but you push a mean walker!! :) You have taken steps here and there, so I know it will be soon that we will be chasing you around! You love table food!! You are our littler eater that's for sure! There's not much you won't eat, but if you had your choice...I think you would eat Pancakes for every meal!! You are starting to talk up a storm, you even yelled out "I Love You" when Nana yelled it to you!! My heart melted!! You adore your Sissy and she adores you. I love the way you two can't get enough of one another. Where ever one of you is...the other is right behind. You get sick and tired of Mommy sticking the camera in your face, but I promise you will thank me for it later!! You love being outside. You are definitely a people watcher.
You are one of the best blessings we have been given!! You and your sister make life the best we could ever have imagined!! We love you to the moon baby girl!! Hope you enjoyed your day with us. We sure enjoyed spending it with you!! We had a great time watching you crawl around Union Station, and take it all in. I am pretty sure you enjoyed your cake this round just as you did at your party!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENLEY RAE-
Keep growing big and strong. Soak in all you can, take nothing for granted...most of all though....be proud of yourself and know that we are. I can't wait to watch you move mountains baby girl!!

Comments