After being away for a week, I was practically running to get home!! I arrived home at about 7pm on Friday. I walked in the front door and Goose saw me and made a mad dash for my arms!! Bird was trying to hide, but the excitement was too much, she too ran into a huge embrace!!! Man I missed these two babes!!
I need to give HUGE and I mean HUGE props to the Husband!! He was amazing through out the whole week!! My Mom was gone so he was really on his own! Tt of course checked on him every other day, and I think it made he feel pretty great that he could tell her..."thanks for checking, but I am ok"!! Yes, Tt, thanks for checking on my family while I was away, it meant a lot having you let me know how amazing he truly was doing!! :) He got the girls up earlier then they were used to, got them dressed and made it to work on time 2 out of three days! He set up skype for s, so I was able to talk to them each night before bed. Of course there were tears!! Bird started getting upset on Wed. and Thursday, she just kept crying for me to come home!! Broke my heart!
I did what I needed to do up in Minnesota, I passed all my tests and got my underwriting authority. I will admit, I did have a great time. It's funny how little you know people if you don't work on the same team with them day in and day out. I came home with two great gals I will forever call friends! They really helped me keep my sanity throughout the trip. Heck one only lives 2 blocks away, so walking buddies we will be!! We only visited the Mall twice, got stuck in a Tornado warning once, and abandoned at Walgreen's as well. I mean really...who couldn't have a tight bond after something like that!! They really are two great gals!!
Once we landed in KCI on Friday I couldn't get my bags fast enough!! I was ready to be HOME!! The love I got from my family when I got home made the time away all worth it!! I love them all so much!! Not saying that if I were to ever do it again it wouldn't be just as hard....but at least I know they were in the BEST hands next to mine, and he did AWESOME!!
So to my Husband....THANKS! Thanks for being an amazing man! Not only do you provide for us, but you in all aspects of the word..."TAKE CARE" of us!! You Husband....are our world!! Thanks for being the best daddy husband, and friend a girl could ever ask for.
I need to give HUGE and I mean HUGE props to the Husband!! He was amazing through out the whole week!! My Mom was gone so he was really on his own! Tt of course checked on him every other day, and I think it made he feel pretty great that he could tell her..."thanks for checking, but I am ok"!! Yes, Tt, thanks for checking on my family while I was away, it meant a lot having you let me know how amazing he truly was doing!! :) He got the girls up earlier then they were used to, got them dressed and made it to work on time 2 out of three days! He set up skype for s, so I was able to talk to them each night before bed. Of course there were tears!! Bird started getting upset on Wed. and Thursday, she just kept crying for me to come home!! Broke my heart!
I did what I needed to do up in Minnesota, I passed all my tests and got my underwriting authority. I will admit, I did have a great time. It's funny how little you know people if you don't work on the same team with them day in and day out. I came home with two great gals I will forever call friends! They really helped me keep my sanity throughout the trip. Heck one only lives 2 blocks away, so walking buddies we will be!! We only visited the Mall twice, got stuck in a Tornado warning once, and abandoned at Walgreen's as well. I mean really...who couldn't have a tight bond after something like that!! They really are two great gals!!
Once we landed in KCI on Friday I couldn't get my bags fast enough!! I was ready to be HOME!! The love I got from my family when I got home made the time away all worth it!! I love them all so much!! Not saying that if I were to ever do it again it wouldn't be just as hard....but at least I know they were in the BEST hands next to mine, and he did AWESOME!!
So to my Husband....THANKS! Thanks for being an amazing man! Not only do you provide for us, but you in all aspects of the word..."TAKE CARE" of us!! You Husband....are our world!! Thanks for being the best daddy husband, and friend a girl could ever ask for.
Comments