What a great weekend! I'm pretty sure that corporate America wouldn't be so bad if they would give us more of these!!
Friday I came home from work and just hung out with the family. Sat. morning the girls and I got up and got ready to go help Britney Lynn register for that precious baby Boy we will welcome this fall. It was a great time, but the girls were done and ready for naps by the time we got in the car. They both passed out on the way home. I love carrying them to their beds...they snuggle in so close!! Sat. night it was rainy so we stayed in and made dinner and had a great night just the four of us.
Sunday morning was beautiful. We hadn't got the girls their pool yet, so we improvised!! It was great!! They were having a ball!! Goose is just hilarious...she wants to do what she wants to do when she wants to do it....so help you if you try and help her!! LOL!! Once the Husband got home we loaded up the car and headed for Grandmas house. Bird was sooooo excited to swim in the big pool!! She even wore her suit over there!! Let me just tell you....it was COLD!! I have no idea how the babies were doing it. They all were loving it though!! I think the Husband was having a good time too....cannon ball anyone??? After pool time we had dinner and then a little family time. Grandma gave the girls baths, and Aunt Erin gave Bird a Mani and a Pedi!!
Monday was Kenleys real 1st Birthday. We had planned family pics at 9am at Union Station. The talented Janelle Hernandez was meeting us their to capture some moments. I must say she is a blessing in our lives. I am honored to call her friend. There are just those people you meet along life's path and you know they are keepers...yep she and her family are those people!! She got some great shots and I couldn't be more happy with them!! I actually like a photo of myself!! Once we left there, we swung by Aunt Tt's and Uncle Phillips to drop of some pics. Bird got an ice cream cone and was happy as a lark! She talked about it all the way home!! Once we got home Daddy and Bird went to find a pool. Baby Avi and Aunt Erin were coming over for some pics. She is just so stinkin cute!! We snapped a ton as usual!! They didn't stay very long afterwards, it was just a great day to be with family, so they were headed home to see their Daddy.
Kenley had another little party with just the four of us. She loved her cake. She was sooooo tired I was for sure she was going to fall asleep after eating it. We put the girls in the tub, got them all clean and smelly fresh....then it was time for bed.
It was not a super eventful weekend....but those are the ones I love the best....where I get to spend some great quality time with my three loves of my life!!
What a great weekend!!!


Comments