I was getting my littler point and shoot camera all charged and ready to go for Tracy since her camera bit the dust, and low and behold what did I find??? Pictures I had yet to down load!! I know right...me!! They were from our trip to see Toy Story on Ice. We had such a great time! I waited until pretty late to get tickets...like almost the day of. I was going to buy the cheap $10 dollar ones but then decided to upgrade to the $15 dollar tickets and so glad I did! We had GREAT seats! The kids had an amazig time....Kenley inclded. She danced like crazy!! Nana once again gave them each $20 to spend on a souvenir.
I really enjoyed the show. I think they did a great job with the costumes and all the sets!! Of course in the end though....the souvenirs caused the biggest issue....note to self....always make them get teh same thing!! LOL!!!
I really enjoyed the show. I think they did a great job with the costumes and all the sets!! Of course in the end though....the souvenirs caused the biggest issue....note to self....always make them get teh same thing!! LOL!!!
Comments