Today we hosted Gooses 1st Birthday party @ Deanna Rose Farmstead. We had an amazing time. I gotta tell ya we were pretty worried about the weather!! Last weekend it was cold, then last night Tornado sirens and hail!! Awesome!! We woke up this am to sunny skies....that soon turned gloomy! I was almost in tears!! Us Mommy's take pride in all our hard work we do for these 1st Birthday parties!! As we watched the weather channel longer, the Husband said we were gonna be fine, and we were gonna be able to get this party done!
The Husband and I packed the car last night with the help of Bird....she was sooo excited about Sissy's 1st Birthday party!! Nana came over this am so that the Husband and I could head out a bit early to decorate and set up. We stopped and got the cupcakes and Kenley's smash cake! Oh my goodness...SOOOO CUTE!!
We got there, and I must say....their party corrals are the way to go!! Ours was of course in the "Pig Pen"!
It was nice and shady, it was very roomy as well. I was so pleased with it! We got it all decorated and then all our friends and family started arriving. As the kids got there, I had little piggy boxes for all of them filled with goodies and even little piggy banks that they got to decorate while we waited to do gifts and cake.
Kenley actually opened a few gifts, then of course Bird and Little Man stepped in and helped. For a child who doesn't really need anything, she sure got some really cute things!! She got two walkers....maybe this will help her along!!! :)
On to the cake!! Oh what a great time!! She took no time to dig in and get dirty!!! :) That's my girl!! It was everywhere!! Daddy and Aunt Erin helped out a little, but she loved it! She was so much fun to watch!! Thanks to Mom and Aunt Dodo for getting her all cleaned up.
We all headed out into the farm where all the kids had so much fun! When I say ALL the kids....I mean of ALL ages!! It was great to see everyone having such a great time!! There was fishing, horseback riding, sliding, bottle feeding, and tractor races. Like I said....a GREAT DAY!!
Thanks to everyone who came out and helped us celebrate our little girls 1st Birthday!! THANK YOU!!









Comments