Ok so she's not blood for real, but I've known little Haylee bug since she was 4 years old!! She's really Russel's niece, but I have always considered her my own!! She's great...always has been! She doesn't get to come up from her home town of Arp Texas very often....in fact this was her first solo trip and her first trip on a plane! I was sooo excited to see her and hang out. Last time she was here was 4 years ago!! She hadn't even met my girls yet!
Come on Wed!!!
We planned a BBQ at our house Friday night so we could all just hang out and catch up!! I tell you what...she is a keeper! We want so badly for her just to move up here!! She's great with the kiddos, and they obviously love her!! Heck with in 10 minutes she had Goose saying Thank You plain as day. Now she says it all the time! Sooo cute!!
After dinner she really took it upon herself to give my girls a bath....they loved her for that!! I am so glad she made the trip up to see us all!! Tracy has gotten her all to herself the last few days...so it's my turn!! She flys out Wed. evening, so Wed. day is my time!! I plan to spoil her rotten and soak up all I can until we have to take her back to the airport Wed. evening!! :(
Come on Wed!!!
Comments