I tell you what! We are loving all this great weather. However I think I might be over loading these poor girls!! They are plum tuckered by the time 6pm rolls around!! :) We woke up this am after a rough evening/night last night ready to get out of the house. We were meeting Aunt Tt and Brody at the Splash park at 10am! We met Nana and Hunter, along with Shawna and her two kiddos at Nana's house.
Once again we got to the park and we were the only ones there for about an hour! I just love seeing Brody and Kenley together!! Its amazing seeing how they grow so much, and so fast. He's such a sweetheart! He loves givin kisses! Bird was sooooo excited to see Aunt Tt! She turned around and saw her, and her face lit up!! It was soooo cute! With life so busy, I just wish we all had more time to hang out! So while we do...we are gonna make the best of it!! I got some great pics of the kiddos!!
We stayed for 2 hours and all the kids were getting tired. We plan on making this morning "splash" a weekend ritual!! Thanks for hanging out this am Tt and B...we love you guys!
Once again we got to the park and we were the only ones there for about an hour! I just love seeing Brody and Kenley together!! Its amazing seeing how they grow so much, and so fast. He's such a sweetheart! He loves givin kisses! Bird was sooooo excited to see Aunt Tt! She turned around and saw her, and her face lit up!! It was soooo cute! With life so busy, I just wish we all had more time to hang out! So while we do...we are gonna make the best of it!! I got some great pics of the kiddos!!
We stayed for 2 hours and all the kids were getting tired. We plan on making this morning "splash" a weekend ritual!! Thanks for hanging out this am Tt and B...we love you guys!
Comments