This evening Bird decided she wanted to take pics. Well I'm not going to argue. I asked her what she wanted to wear, and the next thing I know she went p to her room, and returned wearing one of her little dresses. Which mind you....she NEVER wears!! She was so proud of herself...so she and I headed down into the studio for some fun little pics.
Bird is just growing up soooo fast. She was at one point in time totally against taking pics, but now she tends to want to be in front of the camera more, and to strike a pose so to speak. She found some props and away we went. It was pretty short, but I wasn't going to force anything.
This little girl is just a natural beauty!! We just love her to pieces!!
Bird is just growing up soooo fast. She was at one point in time totally against taking pics, but now she tends to want to be in front of the camera more, and to strike a pose so to speak. She found some props and away we went. It was pretty short, but I wasn't going to force anything.
This little girl is just a natural beauty!! We just love her to pieces!!






Comments