Well the Dearings like theirs colored!! HA!! Yep when you have a three year old who decides to go through your holiday drawer and finds an egg coloring kit....you just do what ya do!! So that's just what we did!
We had Papa over for dinner, so I told her that once Papa went home we could dye some eggs!! She fell asleep waiting, but the minute Papa went in to kiss and hug her goodbye, she was asking about the eggs. So I put 4 eggs in the pan, and began to boil them.
The Husband and the girls got all the dye cups ready while I grabbed the camera! We all had a great time, and once again what a way to spend a little family time!!
We had Papa over for dinner, so I told her that once Papa went home we could dye some eggs!! She fell asleep waiting, but the minute Papa went in to kiss and hug her goodbye, she was asking about the eggs. So I put 4 eggs in the pan, and began to boil them.
The Husband and the girls got all the dye cups ready while I grabbed the camera! We all had a great time, and once again what a way to spend a little family time!!
Ha...... HAPPY EASTER in AUGUST Family!!
Comments