Skip to main content

Just like the bees of summer.....we have been VERY bussssy!!!!

So lets just take ya all the way back to Friday evening.  Bird, the Husband and myself all headed out to the T-bones stadium while Nana hung out at our house with Miss Goose.  We were meeting the Wood family out there.  Bird was so excited to go to the ball game and see Bubba!  Of course we had to take her glove, and wear her "baseball shirt"!! 
We got there and the weather was actually not 107 degrees, but like 87 and cloudy.  We had great seats right down the 3rd base line.  The kiddos had a great time as did the adults!  We watched the game, we played on the play equipment, and we ate lots of fun ball park junk food!!  Looks like we might just be making a yearly seasonal tradition with the Wood family!!  :)

Saturday I went into work for a few hours since I was going to be off on Monday and Tuesday.  Grandma Betsy came over and hung out with the girls.  They had a great time playing with her.  I got home and they took a nap in preparation for Brooklyn's party at the.....Tbones game!!  Bird was like completely giddy to go back to the game!!  She just loves playing with those girls as well.  We got out there and WOW was it hot!!  Didn't seem to stop any of those kiddos!  We hung out with the Pecks, the Cothren's, and the Maxwell's all night!!  We all had so much fun!  It was great watching all the kiddos play so well together. 

While we were getting ready for cake, up popped a foul ball...the husband reached up to catch it when it ricocheted off his hand, hit the concrete, and bounced into Birds side of her face!!  She cried just a bit, but once she realized she got to keep the ball that hit her....it was all good!!  We ended the night with some great fireworks, and a really great time with great people. 

Sunday, the girls and I got up and took breakfast over to Nana's house because she was leaving for a whole week to go visit her friends in Colorado.  I gotta tell ya...a week seems so quick, but when you are used to talking to your Mom everyday, and knowing she is out of cell phone range....makes that week go soooo slow!!  We hung out for just a bit, then headed home to just relax until Daddy got home. 

Once Daddy got home, we were pondering things to do.  We really thought about Theatre in the park....but it was really a 111 degrees outside and NO thanks!  So we thought..... bowling!!  We phoned the Krueger family, and they were in as well!  We met up at the local bowling alley and we all had a great time!!  Bird and Garrett were soooo cute as always.  One can't do anything without the other!  I love it!  They went to play video games, so Laner stayed with us and bowled for them!  I have no idea how she did it.  I only bowled my own two games and was worn out.  Goose and Lucy even joined in on the fun at the end!  As always it was a great time with the Kruegers!
Monday I was off work since the kiddos didn't have daycare, so I kept Little Man as well.  We had plans to meet up with those Krueger's again at 3pm at Splash Cove.  The Husband got home from work and wanted to go as well!  Holy Wow....why have we waited so long to take them?  We loved it!!  It's just perfect for our little guys!!  Even Goose and Lucy love it!!  Court even came and joined in on the fun!!  We all stayed until about 5:30pm.  Once we loaded everyone up and headed toward Little Mans house, both my girls were out. 

Tuesday was day number two of hittin up the pool.  The kids were very ancy and ready to go!!  Oh did I mention that it was only 9am!!  LOL!!  They did great all day though waiting until about 2:30 when we started getting ready.  Heck the husband even had such a great time he met us there!!  It was another awesome day in the sun.  All the kiddos play so well together!  Laner loved having Kurt there as well.  They have always had a very close relationship since she was a baby!  I just love it! It was a bit hotter today, but the water was cool which was good.  We only stayed until 5 this evening. 
 We are all pretty worn out from all our latest activities.  However, we want to try and do as much as we can....for we know old man winter is just around the corner, and we know we like to stay inside and cuddle!!

Comments

Rubydotlarue said…
Such a fun week!! So glad we got to see you THREE Days in a row!!! That's like a record lately for us, and we get to see you Saturday as well!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Winter will be here before we know it so we need to soak up the sunshine and the warmth while we can get it!! Love you Dearing Family!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...