What an emotional day! Happy and sad all at the same time! I can't believe he is already starting school!! Seems like just yesterday we were all standing out in the hospital hall way waiting to hear him take his first cry!! Now here we are, standing in another hallway hoping he doesn't cry!
I was able to drop the girls off at daycare early this am so that I could rush over to get some shots of Little Man on his very first day of Kindergarten. I pulled into the driveway and he came running out of the house all excited!! I had to hold back the tears. He looked so grown up!! I told him I wanted to take some pics....so he was super excited. He took me around the yard taking different shots! Too cute!
The bus that he will ride every morning even pulled up, and we got to meet his bus driver Dustin!! He's a younger hippy little guy! All the returning older kids couldn't wait for him to open the doors so they could say hi to him! It was great to see how amazing he was with the kiddos. He told him..."I'll see you tomorrow little man"!! You should have seen the smile on his face when he called him Little Man!!
It was time to get in the cars and head for the school. He hoped in his Moms car and then she said..."wait....he wants to ride with you"! My heart was over flowing!! I made sure she was OK with it, and when she said sure...loaded him in and we were off. The school is seriously right down the street. There were staff everywhere greeting the kiddos. We walked into the building and he knew right where to go! His teacher is super cute, and got a HUGE smile on her face when she saw him! She talked to him for just a minute and told him to have a seat in line until they were ready to start the day. He did just what he was told, and once again I had to hold back the tears! Honestly....in 3 classes of Kindergartners there were NO tears!! I was VERY impressed! They were all so brave! I said my goodbyes, and told him to have a great day. He waved me off, and I turned to leave so full of pride it was unreal!
As I drove away, all I could do was smile. He was such a trooper. I couldn't be more proud of my nephew! I am one lucky Aunt to be able to be so involved in his life! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
We all went over to Nana's after work and school since Nana picked him up after his first day. He told Bird he missed her today, and that she should come!! Soooo sweet! They just love one another to death!! We had to get some more pics of this VERY special day!!
Way to go Little Man....Aunt Sissy is so very proud!!!
I was able to drop the girls off at daycare early this am so that I could rush over to get some shots of Little Man on his very first day of Kindergarten. I pulled into the driveway and he came running out of the house all excited!! I had to hold back the tears. He looked so grown up!! I told him I wanted to take some pics....so he was super excited. He took me around the yard taking different shots! Too cute!
The bus that he will ride every morning even pulled up, and we got to meet his bus driver Dustin!! He's a younger hippy little guy! All the returning older kids couldn't wait for him to open the doors so they could say hi to him! It was great to see how amazing he was with the kiddos. He told him..."I'll see you tomorrow little man"!! You should have seen the smile on his face when he called him Little Man!!
It was time to get in the cars and head for the school. He hoped in his Moms car and then she said..."wait....he wants to ride with you"! My heart was over flowing!! I made sure she was OK with it, and when she said sure...loaded him in and we were off. The school is seriously right down the street. There were staff everywhere greeting the kiddos. We walked into the building and he knew right where to go! His teacher is super cute, and got a HUGE smile on her face when she saw him! She talked to him for just a minute and told him to have a seat in line until they were ready to start the day. He did just what he was told, and once again I had to hold back the tears! Honestly....in 3 classes of Kindergartners there were NO tears!! I was VERY impressed! They were all so brave! I said my goodbyes, and told him to have a great day. He waved me off, and I turned to leave so full of pride it was unreal!
As I drove away, all I could do was smile. He was such a trooper. I couldn't be more proud of my nephew! I am one lucky Aunt to be able to be so involved in his life! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
We all went over to Nana's after work and school since Nana picked him up after his first day. He told Bird he missed her today, and that she should come!! Soooo sweet! They just love one another to death!! We had to get some more pics of this VERY special day!!
Way to go Little Man....Aunt Sissy is so very proud!!!










Comments