We were so excited for this Sunday!! The Husband had taken the day off....and mind you this is NOT a regular occurrence!! Heck he didn't even take Easter off....but it never fails....when the Fireman's Relief Picnic rolls around, he is taking the day off to spend with family, and to take our Papa to be together again with his brotherhood of firemen!! It's really heart warming actually. Papa just loves the fact that the Husband and the rest of us for that matter really enjoy going every year!!
So we started the day off at the park for a little princesses 2 year old birthday party. We didn't get to stay very long, but the girls got some play time in, and got to see Aunt Tt, Uncle Phillip, and little Brody!! We had to leave early to get to Papa's by 11:45am where we were picking up Papa, and Big Pa. We got there and since I wasn't feeling like jamming my big hiney in the back seat between two car seats, I hopped on the back of Big Pas Motorcycle!! Man I love riding on the motorcycle.
We got to the picnic, the Husband got his shirts he loves to wear, the girls got their faces painted, and balloon animals made. We ate some free BBQ, then headed out to play. Bird has NO fear, she wanted to do everything!! She went down the HUGE and I do mean HUGE shark slide about 10 times, did a few obstacle courses, and rode the wall wrecker. My favorite part of the day was watching the girls with Big Pa and Papa. Man they love those guys, and I gotta tell you...it's obvious those guys love them!!
After leaving the picnic, Big Pa dropped me off at home, and soon after the rest of the family arrived home. We rested for just a bit, then decided to hit the pool before our pool days were done. It was nice, just the four of us hanging at the pool. The water was a bit cooler then usual, so we only stayed for an hour and a half before the girls were ready to go home.
We came home, ate dinner and watched Rio for the umpteenth time!! What a GREAT day we all had though. Now everyone is bathed and in bed!! Man how I wish every Sunday could be this great!!!
So we started the day off at the park for a little princesses 2 year old birthday party. We didn't get to stay very long, but the girls got some play time in, and got to see Aunt Tt, Uncle Phillip, and little Brody!! We had to leave early to get to Papa's by 11:45am where we were picking up Papa, and Big Pa. We got there and since I wasn't feeling like jamming my big hiney in the back seat between two car seats, I hopped on the back of Big Pas Motorcycle!! Man I love riding on the motorcycle.
We got to the picnic, the Husband got his shirts he loves to wear, the girls got their faces painted, and balloon animals made. We ate some free BBQ, then headed out to play. Bird has NO fear, she wanted to do everything!! She went down the HUGE and I do mean HUGE shark slide about 10 times, did a few obstacle courses, and rode the wall wrecker. My favorite part of the day was watching the girls with Big Pa and Papa. Man they love those guys, and I gotta tell you...it's obvious those guys love them!!
After leaving the picnic, Big Pa dropped me off at home, and soon after the rest of the family arrived home. We rested for just a bit, then decided to hit the pool before our pool days were done. It was nice, just the four of us hanging at the pool. The water was a bit cooler then usual, so we only stayed for an hour and a half before the girls were ready to go home.
We came home, ate dinner and watched Rio for the umpteenth time!! What a GREAT day we all had though. Now everyone is bathed and in bed!! Man how I wish every Sunday could be this great!!!













Comments