I have been so blessed these past four weeks. I get to wake the girls up, take them to school, then I get to be the one to pick them up from school, and hear all about their day!! I even get to have dinner with them, give them their nightly baths, and read them their bedtime stories.
You just have no idea how much you miss when you have your job running your life!! I can't believe I allowed myself to do it for this long. I mean I know I have no choice but to work to help support my family.....but it dosen't need to be for a company that works you to the bone and makes life not fun at the end of an 8 hour wait....10-12 hour shift!!
These moments I captured of Goose this evening are just some of the many moments I want to remember forever!! She is such a little ham!! She loves dinner time....she hates for you to feed her, she wants to do it herself. She is just getting so big!
We love you so much Goose.....dirty or clean....we LOVE you!!!


Comments