I started getting the house ready after I dropped the girls off at school. As previously stated...I love this holiday! I really just love the idea of all the kids oh so excited, while us parents get to enjoy their excitement. The Husband and our neighbor Nick had the outside of the houses all taken care of! They did a great job once again!
She is forsure a Papa's Girl!!
(He Loves his Mama!!)
I made a big ol pot of chili, whit all the fixins to go with it. Hot dogs as well for anyone who wanted one. We had cookies, and the coolest little bones that Tracy made! I even bought a Caldron and made a fizzing punch in it! The kids played pin the nose on the pumpkin and the winner got a prize....well they all really got prizes! :) Delaney won, and got the big prize, while the others got bouncy balls with Halloween things in them.
(The only person I know who picks the kids up and spins with them for pin the nose!! LOL)
(Gave us all a HUGE laugh....he was on the complete WRONG wall!!)
Once everyone got a bite to eat, we headed ot to the streets! Nana and Papa stayed back and handed out the candy. The weather was perfect! There was a swarm of us...18 to be exact! We looked like a mob walking down the street! It was great! There were so many people out trick or treating..it really was good!
(The gang included..The Dearings, The Kruegers, The Woods, the Mitchells, and the Blinzler Family)
(These two sat and chatted the entire time!! It was soooo cute!)
We made a full one sided loop of our neighboorhood, once back home, the Husband and brother said they were taking the kiddos for one more round!! So we said bye to everyone (which I now think was kindda rude...but they were already leaving right??) then the 6 of us headed out for more! We made another full loop of the other side of the street!! Holy Candy!! We got back to the house and we were worn out! WOW!!
Captain America
Once again....she LOVES HIM!!
Look who else stopped by for a second!! :)
It was a really great night! I can't wait to see what next year holds for us!!

Comments