Skip to main content

Family Fun on the Farm

This past Friday the Husband and I took the girls out to Deanna Rose Farm.  We love this place!  There is just so much for the kiddos to do and see.  They have there Halloween Hallow going on right now, so there is even more for them to do! 

The weather couldn't have been more perfect!  There was no crowd seeing as it was a Friday, and most kids are in school, and most parents are sadly sitting at work waiting for five!!  Not us, we are soaking in all the family time we can until I am fully employed once again. 

Once we got in, Bird headed straight for the pony rides.  She is such a natural out doors type of kiddo.  We learned Goose is right behind her!!  :)  Bird sat atop "Cowboy" and just smiled from ear to ear as she walked along the path with him.  I can only imagine the thoughts going through her little head.  As we waved goodbye to Cowboy, Bird decided it was time to feed the goats!!  The girls both loved all the little goats!  Goose wasn't even scared this time!!  After our bottles were gone... Daddy went straight for the fishing pond!  This is Daddy's favorite part.  He loves this time with his girls!  He was so proud watching Bird catch and release her fish, and Goose dig in the bucket for another worm!!  These two little girls made Daddy's day, I just know it!
We fished for a good 30-45 min. then decided to move on.  We headed for Halloween Hallow.  The girls climbed up onto the wagon for our ride out to the patch, and found their spots within all the hay.  The wagon drop us right outside the Hallow where we climbed off and headed out to play.  They did an obstacle course, a big hay slide, went magnet fishin, flung tennis balls, dug in the corn, went through the mazes, and picked out a pumpkin for each of us!  Before we got back on the wagon to go back to the farm, Bird climbed up on the Hay bails and walked across them....so proud of herself, she looks at me in all seriousness and says..."look Mom, I'm an acrobat"!!  It was so sweet.  

After the hollow we headed for the ice cream parlor and got some ice cream cones and a ice cream sandwich for Daddy.  We sat outside and just enjoyed the day.  I was just filled with Love....this day meant the world to me.  We don't have the weekends like most families, so now that we do....we are going to live it to the fullest!!  

Thank you family for making me one happy Mama!!  Love you all to the Moon!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Button Be Gone!!!

Goose had her hernia surgery done last week.  I was a complete wreck.  I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia.   We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in.  Goose had no idea what was going on.  She was just as happy s can be.  It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home.   When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ.  We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon.  When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face.  In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life.  I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening.  We work...

Fun with Friends!!

Nothin says fun like a little splash park fun with friends!!  Myself and the girls along with Tracy and Dalton made it to the park at about 11:15am and then we were joined by Russ and Austin, Aimee, Matters, Johnna and her girls!!  We were there for about 2 hours and they all had a great time!!!  Goose just loved it!  Walked ALL over!!  Gonna hit the park up again tomorrow with Aunt Tt, Brody, Nana and Little Man!!  Can't wait!!  We love all this outside time!!  

Baby Bird turns 16

I'm still not sure how our first baby girls is 16!  I remember not only her birth story, but I remember loving being pregnant with her so much.  Except the heart burn, I could have done without that!   Beautiful Bird you have become such an awesome young lady.  One that I am blessed to be your Mama.  Your love of life truly shines through in any and all settings.  People are drawn to you for your huge heart and understanding ways.  You make friends easily, and teachers and coaches adore you for the hard worker you are, but mostly because you are a true team mate.   I love how close we are, and how close you are to your sisters.  The moments when we just get to hang out and talk life or not even talk at all and just enjoy each others company are some of my most favorite times.   I love when you get excited about things or when something really makes you laugh, I wish I could bottle that joy up and keep it forever.   We are ...