What an AMAZING tradition we welcomed into our home this holiday season!! We got our very own Elf! She arrived Thanksgiving morning sitting high on the mantle. She brought her story from the North Pole for us to read to the girls. We had to name her right then and there, so Daddy suggested Snowflake! The girls loved it! So Snowflake she came to be! She is so sweet! She is also a little on the silly side! I love it! She caused just enough commotion that the girls thought it was hilarious! We have so many great memories from this year!! We can't wait to see what Snowflake will come back with next year!
The Girls miss her already and honestly so does Mommy!! :( I loved how every morning Bird would run in at 6:30am and simply say...."Mommy...lets go find Snowflake"! Once Goose would wake, right away she would take off looking for her, once she found her she would scream and point in pure delight!! The girls never touched her in fear that she would loose her magic! Even little Goose knew that she was not to be touched....if you got to close her face would scrunch up and she would even say No no sometimes!!
I highly recommend this tradition...I think it works for kiddos of all ages....heck I LOVED having her here!! We can't wait until next year Snowflake....we will remember this Christmas always!!















Comments