I really need to be oh so Thankful for this amazing hospital. I am fortunate that I don't have to say that I am fortunate for it saving my child's life, and I hope I never do....however I am oh so thankful for this hospital for so many other reasons! This hospital helped me find my best friend...The Husband!! This hospital helped and allowed me to make some amazing life long friends!!
I worked in this very hospital from 2001-2004. I left there and honestly missed it from the minute I walked out those doors. I had reasons for leaving that had nothing to do with the amazing place....just at that point in my life we were buying our fist house, we were changing jobs, and making a life for ourselves.
Well after 7 years in the mortgage business...I was DONE! I was at a pretty low spot in my life. I was not happy with my job, which then spilled over into my marriage, and all in all it made for one REALLY cranky me!! :( I begged and begged the husband to let me quit.....finally he agreed, we couldn't live with the unhappiness anymore. So I quit my job...enrolled into CNA school, and I was determined to go back.....to go back to where I call HOME.
So here I am in my first week back, and I can't tell you how HAPPY I truly am. This I believe is one of my many callings in life. I was so excited to get back, but once I got there and saw oh so many familiar faces....and the welcome I got was amazing!! Like I never left! It was and still is an amazing feeling! I am honored to once again be employed by one of the best Children's Hospitals in the country...maybe even world!!
Thanks to my amazing husband who gave me the support to go back! I owe you the world....however in all reality...we owe this hospital our lives....for this hospital is where it all began!!! I can't wait to see where this road leads......
I worked in this very hospital from 2001-2004. I left there and honestly missed it from the minute I walked out those doors. I had reasons for leaving that had nothing to do with the amazing place....just at that point in my life we were buying our fist house, we were changing jobs, and making a life for ourselves.
Well after 7 years in the mortgage business...I was DONE! I was at a pretty low spot in my life. I was not happy with my job, which then spilled over into my marriage, and all in all it made for one REALLY cranky me!! :( I begged and begged the husband to let me quit.....finally he agreed, we couldn't live with the unhappiness anymore. So I quit my job...enrolled into CNA school, and I was determined to go back.....to go back to where I call HOME.
So here I am in my first week back, and I can't tell you how HAPPY I truly am. This I believe is one of my many callings in life. I was so excited to get back, but once I got there and saw oh so many familiar faces....and the welcome I got was amazing!! Like I never left! It was and still is an amazing feeling! I am honored to once again be employed by one of the best Children's Hospitals in the country...maybe even world!!
Thanks to my amazing husband who gave me the support to go back! I owe you the world....however in all reality...we owe this hospital our lives....for this hospital is where it all began!!! I can't wait to see where this road leads......

Comments