We MADE it!! Yep, it's true....we actually made it to midnight and had a really great time doing it!! The Wood family came over for dinner. Tracy made an excellent veggie tray. I even conquered a fear and tried sugar snap peas. Yes, I loved them!! It was pretty amazing! LOL! We had fruit and fruit dip as well. The main course was some oh so yummy steak on the grill, and pasta salad. We were all so full after all of it! Us ladies drank some wine while the men had a few beers.
Russ: Ummm Smokin cigarettes watchin....
Nick: Porn
Thank You 2011 for all the wonderful memories. The obstacles we faced, and the mountains we climbed only to get to where we wanted to be!! Welcome 2012 for all you hold in store for us!! We can't wait!!
The kiddos were running around like crazy. Goose was saying Buubbbbb-uhhhh all night! It was so cute! They laid down on my bed to watch Cars 2 (I don't think they made it very long though)!! Us adults played a game of Scategories...and I must say it was some funny stuff! I wonder....has anyone ever been to Mt. Washington??? LMAO!! Once our game was over, it was only 10pm and we were worried we weren't going to make it. We called to check on the neighbors and they were in the same boat, so they came over for a game of Catch Phrase! HILARIOUS!!
Nick: Porn
OMG we were cracking up! The kiddos were going strong....except our little Bird. She was missing. I went up stairs to check on her, and there she was all snuggled up on our bed fast asleep. Not Goose she was in it for the long haul! She was so tired she was crazy! The rocking horse that she was so scared of before....she rode it like a champ on a mission!
Once we got about 10 min. away from midnight, we broke out the sparkling grape juice and our plastic champagne glasses! It was so much fun!! We all yelled Happy New Year, and gave our spouses and kiddos hugs and kisses. Seriously 5 min. after midnight everyone was leaving and we were going to bed! I didn't clean up anything, and that was perfectly fine! :) It really was a great relaxing way to spend the New Year! Maybe next year we will plan ahead a little more! Everyone can always use a kid friendly place to hang out on New Years Eve!! :)
Comments
PS: I'm going to tour Mt. Washington you just wait and see!!!