I know the tears will flow as I try and write this blog. I am happy and sad all at once. I am so very excited that the Husband and I are at a point in our lives where we are able to make some pretty awesome life decisions. Now that I am working part time doing what I love....I will also be able to take my girls out of daycare and keep them home with me Mon-Wed, and they will be home with Daddy Thurs-Friday while I am at work. I can't wait to see what all we will learn and explore together.....
At the same time I am super super sad. I have entrusted 2 women with my girls since Cadence was 6 months old. They have done one amazing job at teaching and loving my girls like no other. I have never dropped them off and thought to myself...will they be okay...NO, I know they will be GREAT! With all the knowledge they have and the love for children, my girls were in the best hands possible...besides mine!
There were very few mornings that I could probably count on my left hand in the last three years that either one of my babies cried when Mommy left for the day. It's a great feeling knowing your babies are safe and having a great time.
To Ms. Susi and Ms. Jayce-
Thanks you ladies for caring for my babies with all your heart and soul. Thank you for keeping my babies safe while Mommy and Daddy were at work. Thanks will NEVER be enough. I only hope I can continue in your foot steps and instill all the knowledge and life skills my girls deserve to have. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. We love you like family and please know that when I say THANK YOU.....it's coming straight from my heart. You two forever have touched all of our lives!!
With much love and complete gratitude,
(Just a little piece of their Thank You box we have for them tomorrow!!)

Comments
You'll do great with the girls and they'll love being able to stay home with you and with Kurt! I wish we had the ability to do the same thing! Best of luck in your new chapter!
Love you!