A whopping 73 degrees here in Kansas today!! The girls and I were gonna soak up all we could! We got up, dressed, and were at the grocery store by 830am for our donut and chocolate milk fix. The girls were both so excited. I mean really, it was only 9am and 66 degrees!
Once we got to the park, we all jumped out and headed to the playgrounds! The girls were just running here and there screaming..."Mom look at me, and Mama...Mama...Mama"! I just stood in awe of these two amazingly beautiful little girls and thought to myself...."I am truly so blessed"! I am more so now then ever. Being home with them on a daily basis, I never knew how much I was missing out on. They are blooming right before our eyes, and I am so thankful that we are at a place in our lives that allows us to be home with them.
The girls played and played. We then decided to take a walk. The park has amazing paved path ways for walkers, bikers, what not. We spotted a ton of "Bear" foot prints in which Bird was amazed by! She would stop and gasp everytime we heard a noise in the woods thinking it was "the" Bear!! We only made it a little ways before Bird had enough and was ready to go back and play some more. Of course Goose follows her big sis everywhere, and I do mean everywhere! She tries EVERYTHING she does! I love this! Bird is honestly an amazing Big sis! She is so helpful, and loves that Goose tries to be so big like her.
Windows open still as I sit here typing at 10pm this evening!! LOVE IT!! You betcha there will be a lot more of this fun to be had around this house!! :)
Once we got to the park, we all jumped out and headed to the playgrounds! The girls were just running here and there screaming..."Mom look at me, and Mama...Mama...Mama"! I just stood in awe of these two amazingly beautiful little girls and thought to myself...."I am truly so blessed"! I am more so now then ever. Being home with them on a daily basis, I never knew how much I was missing out on. They are blooming right before our eyes, and I am so thankful that we are at a place in our lives that allows us to be home with them.
The girls played and played. We then decided to take a walk. The park has amazing paved path ways for walkers, bikers, what not. We spotted a ton of "Bear" foot prints in which Bird was amazed by! She would stop and gasp everytime we heard a noise in the woods thinking it was "the" Bear!! We only made it a little ways before Bird had enough and was ready to go back and play some more. Of course Goose follows her big sis everywhere, and I do mean everywhere! She tries EVERYTHING she does! I love this! Bird is honestly an amazing Big sis! She is so helpful, and loves that Goose tries to be so big like her.
2 hours later we were pretty tuckered out! The weather was just so amazing it was so hard to pack it in and head home. Once we got home, I tried to lay both girls down for a nap. HA! Not so much! They were wound for sound! So we played and played some more! Daddy got home and we headed out back. The girls drove around in their jeep, blaring the radio just like their Mama! Big Pa even stopped by and played with them out back. They sure do love their Big Pa! He had them giggling like no other on the trampoline! He would look at his hand and say..."HAND....get em", then he would grab for their bellies! Goose was cracking up!
The husband and I were busy making dinner! You KNOW we were for sure grillin out! Steaks on the grill with a side of pasta noodles, and hominy as well. It was oh so yummy!! We just love the grill in our house! This weather really just makes me oh so happy! Windows open still as I sit here typing at 10pm this evening!! LOVE IT!! You betcha there will be a lot more of this fun to be had around this house!! :)




Comments