Another amazing day in April! The girls and I don't like to be cooped up in the house very much, and now that Deanna Rose is back open for the season...we are THERE!!!
It was a great day, the weather was just perfect once again. We got there and went straight for the baby goats! Oh my goodness they are so tiny right now! Bird loved every minute of it! She's definitely my little farm girl. She walks around talking to all of them and telling them how pretty they are! She took FOREVER to feed all of them! Goose on the other hand...not a huge fan. Shes fine as long as they aren't jumping on her or trying to eat her clothes! ;)
After there we headed for the ponies but of course! Bird would ride them all day long if she could. She got to ride cowboy, whom she has ridden many times before. She looks at me and says...."Mom he remembers me...he'll be gentle"! She's so smart! Goose and I watched as big Sis trotted through the little course they have. normally they get 2 laps, but today was just one, they were pretty busy!
The tractors were next and I was shocked to see that this year, Bird not only reaches the pedals....but she can actually RIDE it!! She pedalled around the track a few times, then Goose wanted to try. She reaches the pedals...but can't reach them well enough to pedal just yet. Next year I bet she will be able too. Man these girls are just growing way too fast! I am so blessed to be able to be home with them for the most part now!
We walked up towards all the little shops and decided to grab an ice cram cone for snack! As we sat eating our ice cream and looking out over the farm...Bird simply says to me..."Mom...I love this place...and I love you for bringing us here"! Aweee my heart melted. I am just glad that something so simple and easy can make her day!
Once we were done with our snack we went and saw the baby chicks, the Tee pee, and the pregnant Miss Olive. after that we decided it was time to head home. The girls were tuckered out. We loaded up and headed home. It was a great day with just my girls and I.
A plus to our day....Daddy went and got marshmallows for us to roast in the backyard....which Bird calls "camping"!! LOVE THESE MOMENTS!!!
It was a great day, the weather was just perfect once again. We got there and went straight for the baby goats! Oh my goodness they are so tiny right now! Bird loved every minute of it! She's definitely my little farm girl. She walks around talking to all of them and telling them how pretty they are! She took FOREVER to feed all of them! Goose on the other hand...not a huge fan. Shes fine as long as they aren't jumping on her or trying to eat her clothes! ;)
After there we headed for the ponies but of course! Bird would ride them all day long if she could. She got to ride cowboy, whom she has ridden many times before. She looks at me and says...."Mom he remembers me...he'll be gentle"! She's so smart! Goose and I watched as big Sis trotted through the little course they have. normally they get 2 laps, but today was just one, they were pretty busy!
The tractors were next and I was shocked to see that this year, Bird not only reaches the pedals....but she can actually RIDE it!! She pedalled around the track a few times, then Goose wanted to try. She reaches the pedals...but can't reach them well enough to pedal just yet. Next year I bet she will be able too. Man these girls are just growing way too fast! I am so blessed to be able to be home with them for the most part now!
Once we were done with our snack we went and saw the baby chicks, the Tee pee, and the pregnant Miss Olive. after that we decided it was time to head home. The girls were tuckered out. We loaded up and headed home. It was a great day with just my girls and I.
A plus to our day....Daddy went and got marshmallows for us to roast in the backyard....which Bird calls "camping"!! LOVE THESE MOMENTS!!!
Comments
=)