What a fun relaxing weekend!! Friday I woke up after a very long night at work and hit the walking park with Russ and Tracy. We got our 2 miles in, then it was back home to pick up the family and drop the girls off at Nana's for a little one on one time with the Husband.
We dropped off the girls and headed to the indoor gun range. Okay...okay...okay...YES I am still against having these things in my house. However...I had to go shoot so I could just put a lid on him! I sure did!! I kept telling him it had nothing to do with ME being afraid of them...I just don't want them around my girls. Hello....we both used to work in the medical field, and I still do...so why is that a hard thing to understand?? Accidents happen all the time, and I see no need to even have that as an option in our home. Ooops, let me get off my soap box and back on track. So anyway...I was a pretty good shot for my first time. I shot all 4 hand guns, and even shot the 357 mag before he did!! That night the husband took the girls to the park for about an hour so I could finish up Gooses invitations. It was nice to have that time to myself.
Saturday started off with a photo shoot for one of my nurses, then I had to get cleaned up for another nurses graduation party. She is an amazing woman....she got her Masters and we all couldn't be more proud! I tell you what...life is amazing when you work with such great people!! After the party, I came home and changed into my comfy clothes and it was craft time! We made our Mothers Day gifts for Grandma and Nana! It was so much fun! I was pretty pleased with how our surprises turned out. I can't post pics yet because we still need to get Grandma Betsy her gifts! :)
Sunday Morning I was woke up by the Husband kissing me goodbye and telling me Happy Mothers Day! Not but a few seconds later in came Bird telling me Happy Mothers Day! Then of course Goose got up and told me "Love you too"! Man that was enough to fill my heart for eternity! They are my world!! We got p and headed over to Nana's to give her our gifts. She of course loved them. We played outside and inside, and out again! Mom even watched the girls so I could run to the store all by myself!! This is a rare thing...me going to the store alone!! Once I got back, the girls and I said our goodbyes, and headed home.
Sunday evening, we had a little BBQ at our house. Mom, Papa, Tracy and Dalton all came over. It was nice to just sit on the deck and relax while the guys played cards!
All in all a very GREAT weekend filled with love!!
We dropped off the girls and headed to the indoor gun range. Okay...okay...okay...YES I am still against having these things in my house. However...I had to go shoot so I could just put a lid on him! I sure did!! I kept telling him it had nothing to do with ME being afraid of them...I just don't want them around my girls. Hello....we both used to work in the medical field, and I still do...so why is that a hard thing to understand?? Accidents happen all the time, and I see no need to even have that as an option in our home. Ooops, let me get off my soap box and back on track. So anyway...I was a pretty good shot for my first time. I shot all 4 hand guns, and even shot the 357 mag before he did!! That night the husband took the girls to the park for about an hour so I could finish up Gooses invitations. It was nice to have that time to myself.
Saturday started off with a photo shoot for one of my nurses, then I had to get cleaned up for another nurses graduation party. She is an amazing woman....she got her Masters and we all couldn't be more proud! I tell you what...life is amazing when you work with such great people!! After the party, I came home and changed into my comfy clothes and it was craft time! We made our Mothers Day gifts for Grandma and Nana! It was so much fun! I was pretty pleased with how our surprises turned out. I can't post pics yet because we still need to get Grandma Betsy her gifts! :)
Sunday Morning I was woke up by the Husband kissing me goodbye and telling me Happy Mothers Day! Not but a few seconds later in came Bird telling me Happy Mothers Day! Then of course Goose got up and told me "Love you too"! Man that was enough to fill my heart for eternity! They are my world!! We got p and headed over to Nana's to give her our gifts. She of course loved them. We played outside and inside, and out again! Mom even watched the girls so I could run to the store all by myself!! This is a rare thing...me going to the store alone!! Once I got back, the girls and I said our goodbyes, and headed home.
Sunday evening, we had a little BBQ at our house. Mom, Papa, Tracy and Dalton all came over. It was nice to just sit on the deck and relax while the guys played cards!
All in all a very GREAT weekend filled with love!!





Comments