Saturday afternoon, the girls and I met Aunt Tt, Uncle Phillip, and Brody at Big Monkey Business. WOW...I should have worn different clothes had I known I would have been playing just as much as them!! We all had a great time.
Christy said that they were all thinking of going to the Drive In later that evening and asked if we would want to tag along. You bet!! I had been wanting to take the girls for awhile now, so getting to hang out with them and share their first time....perfect! We headed home after about 2 hours of playing at Monkey Business. I tried to get the girls to rest, but Daddy was home and there was no resting!
The girls helped me load the car since Daddy went to the driving range with the neighbor. How is it we looked like we were going camping and not to the Drive In!! We headed over to pick up Tt and Brody. The kids were all so excited! We stopped by Q.T and grabbed some drinks and the staple food of M&M's of course!!
We got to the Drive In and it was packed...(note to self...listen to Tt when she says the earlier the better!!) We found a good spot closer to the back of the lot...this actually might have been better for us so we didn't have to worry about to many people too close. We unloaded and set up "camp"! Bird loved sitting on the top of the car! She thought it was so much fun! The little ones didn't really want to sit still....a lot to see. However it could have been wayyyy worse! Closer tot he end of the movie, B wanted to get up on the car and sit with Bird! It was so cute! I couldn't get a picture because I didn't want to flash shock the rest of the audience! :)
The movie ended, we loaded up and headed home. B crashed almost immediately, while my two made it almost home before giving in as well!
A great night out with Two of my most favorite people!!! Thanks for invinting us and sharring a FIRST with us!! GREAT TIME!! :)
Christy said that they were all thinking of going to the Drive In later that evening and asked if we would want to tag along. You bet!! I had been wanting to take the girls for awhile now, so getting to hang out with them and share their first time....perfect! We headed home after about 2 hours of playing at Monkey Business. I tried to get the girls to rest, but Daddy was home and there was no resting!
The girls helped me load the car since Daddy went to the driving range with the neighbor. How is it we looked like we were going camping and not to the Drive In!! We headed over to pick up Tt and Brody. The kids were all so excited! We stopped by Q.T and grabbed some drinks and the staple food of M&M's of course!!
We got to the Drive In and it was packed...(note to self...listen to Tt when she says the earlier the better!!) We found a good spot closer to the back of the lot...this actually might have been better for us so we didn't have to worry about to many people too close. We unloaded and set up "camp"! Bird loved sitting on the top of the car! She thought it was so much fun! The little ones didn't really want to sit still....a lot to see. However it could have been wayyyy worse! Closer tot he end of the movie, B wanted to get up on the car and sit with Bird! It was so cute! I couldn't get a picture because I didn't want to flash shock the rest of the audience! :)
The movie ended, we loaded up and headed home. B crashed almost immediately, while my two made it almost home before giving in as well!
A great night out with Two of my most favorite people!!! Thanks for invinting us and sharring a FIRST with us!! GREAT TIME!! :)






Comments