FRIENDSHIP!!!! I have been friends with this amazing woman for 20 plus years. We have been through pretty much any and every obstacle that life has given us, and we have always come out on top.
We have been oh so blessed to be able to watch our kiddos grow together. However, these two have something very special. Yes, they are only kids, but you can see it. You can see the difference in this particular bond. They 100% love each other. I can only hope that just like their Mamas....they too will stand the test of time!!
Thank You Roy for always being there for me, and for having the most loving caring little Man I could ever hope for our little Bird to have in a friend!! Muuuahhh!
We have been oh so blessed to be able to watch our kiddos grow together. However, these two have something very special. Yes, they are only kids, but you can see it. You can see the difference in this particular bond. They 100% love each other. I can only hope that just like their Mamas....they too will stand the test of time!!
Thank You Roy for always being there for me, and for having the most loving caring little Man I could ever hope for our little Bird to have in a friend!! Muuuahhh!


Comments
They are so cute together! I just love it!
Oh and I love that even after not seeing each other for over 2 months we've mangaged to get back into the groove! =)