We are a family that LOVES being together!! Last Saturday evening we stayed home and had one awesome family night! The Husband made Kabobs on the grill and twice baked potatoes. I drank some wine while Bird joined me with a little soda pop! It was so cute! She would mimic everything I did. She sat they way I was sitting, and held her glass the same as well.
Little Goose was a bit under the weather, she has a horrible wet cough and a slight fever which we handled with Motrin. However she hung out with us just the same! She even had a little glass herself! (Apple Juice)
After dinner, the Husband bathes the girls while I got the stuff together for their surprise Air Tent we were gonna try and make. I must say...it turned out awesome!! The Girls were giggling like no other! I climbed in with them and then Daddy climbed in with us as well. We all were snuggled in our tent. Bird turned off all the lights and the Husband turned on a flashlight and we seriously laid there making shadow puppets for what felt like ages!!
Bird wanted to sleep in there until it started to get a little chilly!! We climbed out and turned off the fan. It's now two days later and we are still having a blast in our tent! Who cares that it takes up our entire living room....it makes us happy!!
I'm okay with days that are so simple like these....for days like these are when we make the best memories!! Love our simple little family of 4!!!
After dinner, the Husband bathes the girls while I got the stuff together for their surprise Air Tent we were gonna try and make. I must say...it turned out awesome!! The Girls were giggling like no other! I climbed in with them and then Daddy climbed in with us as well. We all were snuggled in our tent. Bird turned off all the lights and the Husband turned on a flashlight and we seriously laid there making shadow puppets for what felt like ages!!
Bird wanted to sleep in there until it started to get a little chilly!! We climbed out and turned off the fan. It's now two days later and we are still having a blast in our tent! Who cares that it takes up our entire living room....it makes us happy!!
I'm okay with days that are so simple like these....for days like these are when we make the best memories!! Love our simple little family of 4!!!





Comments