Goose-
These days that I get to spend with you while Sissy is at school are nothing short of Awesome!!! I love the little girl you are turning into. So very headstrong and free. So very opinionated and determined. Your smile lights up not only any room, but helps the sun shine a bit brighter. You are simply amazing!
You are soaking up so much more in your vocabulary these days. It makes me smile when you walk into a room and you say..."I'm so glad I found you Mommy"! No baby girl...I'm So glad you have blessed my life in ways I never knew possible.
Mommy loves you more then you will ever know baby girl. Thanks for all you bring to my life on a daily basis!!!
LOVE YOU TO THE MOON!!
These days that I get to spend with you while Sissy is at school are nothing short of Awesome!!! I love the little girl you are turning into. So very headstrong and free. So very opinionated and determined. Your smile lights up not only any room, but helps the sun shine a bit brighter. You are simply amazing!
You are soaking up so much more in your vocabulary these days. It makes me smile when you walk into a room and you say..."I'm so glad I found you Mommy"! No baby girl...I'm So glad you have blessed my life in ways I never knew possible.
Mommy loves you more then you will ever know baby girl. Thanks for all you bring to my life on a daily basis!!!
LOVE YOU TO THE MOON!!







Comments