Day 16: What a Day to be thankful for!! Today I am Thankful for this very blog!! With this very post I hit my 500th post!! WHAT!! WOW!! With this blog I have savored so many memories! I have been able to look back and remember so many moments that without it....I might have forgotten. This blog is our Story, it's the way we live, it's US!! I have been blessed with a love of photography and this blog helps me to not only display my pictures, but to tell the stories behind them! 500...I just can't believe it!! I am pretty darn proud of myself for sticking with it and blogging. I want my girls to have these books to look back through and smile at all we did as a family, all our fun times with friends, and to see how we loved them so unconditionally!! Thank you blogger for helping me to capture these moments and save them in time!! Here's to 500 more and then some!! :)
Goose had her hernia surgery done last week. I was a complete wreck. I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia. We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in. Goose had no idea what was going on. She was just as happy s can be. It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home. When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ. We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon. When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face. In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life. I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening. We work...
Comments