Day 17: today I am thankful for our far away fam!! The Dearing's from Indiana stopped in for a little football tournament and a sleep over! We absolutely adore these guys! Our families are so much alike!
I got to watch Joel in action! It was so much fun ! It was a perfect day for it as well! The girls and Lyla started playing right away. I stayed and watched the whole game while Grandma Betsy took the three girls back to her house.
The boys beat Lees Summit 16-0. After the game we headed over to Avalon and Tres party. There were so many people there!! The crowd left and just our two families remained. We ate dinner and played a bit longer, then headed for home. Bird was so excited to show Lyla her room. They play awesome together.
It was so nice just to hang out and chat with them! That Joel, he's a hoot. I got to take him to Sonic for his first time.... Karly's as well! So much fun! We were all exhausted come 11. So we all hit the hay.
This am we got up and around...drank some coffee and took some pics of course! We plan to see each other soon....spring break maybe!!
So yes as u can see I am very Thankful for my far away fam!!!! Hugs!!!
I got to watch Joel in action! It was so much fun ! It was a perfect day for it as well! The girls and Lyla started playing right away. I stayed and watched the whole game while Grandma Betsy took the three girls back to her house.
The boys beat Lees Summit 16-0. After the game we headed over to Avalon and Tres party. There were so many people there!! The crowd left and just our two families remained. We ate dinner and played a bit longer, then headed for home. Bird was so excited to show Lyla her room. They play awesome together.
It was so nice just to hang out and chat with them! That Joel, he's a hoot. I got to take him to Sonic for his first time.... Karly's as well! So much fun! We were all exhausted come 11. So we all hit the hay.
This am we got up and around...drank some coffee and took some pics of course! We plan to see each other soon....spring break maybe!!
So yes as u can see I am very Thankful for my far away fam!!!! Hugs!!!




Comments