Day 18: Today I am thankful for FAMILY. Today my Aunt had to say goodbye to one of her sons. I can't imagine the pain she is in. It has to be like your heart is ripping from your body and there is no relief in sight. It will be a very tough holiday season for my family. My poor Dad lost a nephew and neighbor. Tim lived across the street from Dad, and he was always so great about checking in on Dad, making sure Dad had dinner, and company more then anything. Snowie, Tims dog will now live with my Dad, which I know helps Dad tremendoulsly. Dad has always said how much he loves that dog. She's super sad, Dad lets her out and she runs right up to her old front door and just sits there. Heartbreaking I am sure. So for now I am simply thankful for all my family, and how we all come together in times of need. R.I.P Tim....may you be free of all your demons, and no longer live in pain.
Tonight I will hug my babies a little tighter, for you never know what tomorrow holds!
Tonight I will hug my babies a little tighter, for you never know what tomorrow holds!
Comments