Day 6: Today is more of a grateful day. I am blessed that this little man's Mommy picked me to be one of the first people to help start his morning 4 out of the 7 days in a week. The girls and I love hanging out with him and chatting about life lessons in the mornings! The best part is drop off...he grabs his backpack, opens the door...the girls both scream.."have a great day Bubba!"...and on the days Bird has school after him, he always remembers to tell her..."have a great day at preschool Bird"! Smiles all around! So Thank you dear friend for trusting me with your most prized possession!! Hugs!!!
Goose had her hernia surgery done last week. I was a complete wreck. I know it isn't invasive, however it's still your baby going under anesthesia. We had to be at Children's at 1:30 for check in. Goose had no idea what was going on. She was just as happy s can be. It was just Goose, myself and Daddy, Nana picked Bird up from school and was keeping we busy until we were home. When they called us back she got all her vitals checked and was a champ. We changed her into a gown and she got to play while I spoke with the nurse, anesthesiologist, and the surgeon. When the nurse told me that they would most likely intubate her, tears just rolled down my face. In my line of work...intubation is never good, it's a way to sustain life. I know that in this case it's just a way to know for sure they don't stop breathing during the procedure. The Surgeon came by to see us before and let us know what would be happening. We work...
Comments
I LOVE YOU