Saturday morning Aunt Tt called to see if the girls and I wanted to head up to the mall to see Santa arrive via helicopter!! Well of course!! We LOVE Santa! I called Nana as well since she had Little Man for the weekend! We all met at the mall!
Little Man spotted the helicopter first! The kids were so excited! I loved seeing all the joy in their little faces!! They were screaming and waving! It was great!! After he landed, he hopped into a vehicle and headed into the mall to start his holiday season off!! We all followed him in.
Inside they had face painting, freebies, crafts, and of course pics with Santa!!
After we played in Santa land, we went to
the Disney store, then Tt took the kiddos to the carosel where everyone but Nana rode! ( Did I mention...I Hate those things??) After this we all parted ways!
What a great way to start our morning!!! Thanks Tt for the call!!
Little Man spotted the helicopter first! The kids were so excited! I loved seeing all the joy in their little faces!! They were screaming and waving! It was great!! After he landed, he hopped into a vehicle and headed into the mall to start his holiday season off!! We all followed him in.
Inside they had face painting, freebies, crafts, and of course pics with Santa!!
After we played in Santa land, we went to
the Disney store, then Tt took the kiddos to the carosel where everyone but Nana rode! ( Did I mention...I Hate those things??) After this we all parted ways!
What a great way to start our morning!!! Thanks Tt for the call!!









Comments