My heart is over flowing right about now. Let me just say how very very proud I am of this little girl! She is growing up so very fast, and this am just made it more evident.
Bird woke this am with a little more pep in her step then usual. She was basically begging to take Dalton to school the minute he walked in the door. I didn't get it at first, then I heard her tell him...well as soon as we get you to school I get to come home and get dressed for my "show"! I just giggled!
We dropped Dalton off and the minute we got in the door, she bolted up the stairs and closed her door screaming behind her for me and Sissy to stay out! So we did. She emerged wearing her full on "show" attire! I was so very proud of her! We brushed her hair and teeth, then wrapped her teachers gifts! Then it was time to get her to school.
We dropped her off as normal, and when the teacher opened the door to get her out of the car, she said.."Oh my...Cadence you look like a little Christmas Angel"! Seriously....tears! She simply replied..."Why Thank You"! LOL!!
Goose and I came home and tinkered around here for a bit before it was time for us to get ready as well. She was soooo excited to go watch Sissy sing! We stopped and got Sissy a little something special. We got to school at about 11:20am where we saw Daddy waiting for us. Once again he escaped from work for just a few quick minutes to watch his Big girl in her "show"! Nana showed up just a few minutes after us with her iPhone in hand ready to video it all!!
The Children's Minister introduced the kids and here they came in single file, some looking scared to death, others looking for Mommy and Daddy, and then there were the ones like Bird....Grinning from ear to ear for all to see!!
They all got up there and sang their little hearts out! I couldn't be more proud! At one point I turned and looked at Mom and sure enough we were both holding back the tears. We are just simply blessed beyond words to be able to sit there and watch our baby and Grand baby sing her heart out. One of the best parts was in between songs Bird looked right at Goose and said "Hi Sissy"! So cute! Goose was beaming!!
After they were done they all went back down to their classrooms for us to pick them up. Once we got downstairs Goose walked up to Birds classroom door and presented her Sissy with a single Red Rose! Be still my heart!! It was so sweet!!! Then we stopped for a few pics with Callie! I love that Bird gets to grow along side Callie just as I did Callies Mama!!
Bird- Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of you! You baby girl are already changing the world one song at a time.....our little Christmas Angel!! Muuuahhh! We love you to the moon baby girl!! To the Moon!!!
Bird woke this am with a little more pep in her step then usual. She was basically begging to take Dalton to school the minute he walked in the door. I didn't get it at first, then I heard her tell him...well as soon as we get you to school I get to come home and get dressed for my "show"! I just giggled!
We dropped Dalton off and the minute we got in the door, she bolted up the stairs and closed her door screaming behind her for me and Sissy to stay out! So we did. She emerged wearing her full on "show" attire! I was so very proud of her! We brushed her hair and teeth, then wrapped her teachers gifts! Then it was time to get her to school.
We dropped her off as normal, and when the teacher opened the door to get her out of the car, she said.."Oh my...Cadence you look like a little Christmas Angel"! Seriously....tears! She simply replied..."Why Thank You"! LOL!!
Goose and I came home and tinkered around here for a bit before it was time for us to get ready as well. She was soooo excited to go watch Sissy sing! We stopped and got Sissy a little something special. We got to school at about 11:20am where we saw Daddy waiting for us. Once again he escaped from work for just a few quick minutes to watch his Big girl in her "show"! Nana showed up just a few minutes after us with her iPhone in hand ready to video it all!!
The Children's Minister introduced the kids and here they came in single file, some looking scared to death, others looking for Mommy and Daddy, and then there were the ones like Bird....Grinning from ear to ear for all to see!!
They all got up there and sang their little hearts out! I couldn't be more proud! At one point I turned and looked at Mom and sure enough we were both holding back the tears. We are just simply blessed beyond words to be able to sit there and watch our baby and Grand baby sing her heart out. One of the best parts was in between songs Bird looked right at Goose and said "Hi Sissy"! So cute! Goose was beaming!!
After they were done they all went back down to their classrooms for us to pick them up. Once we got downstairs Goose walked up to Birds classroom door and presented her Sissy with a single Red Rose! Be still my heart!! It was so sweet!!! Then we stopped for a few pics with Callie! I love that Bird gets to grow along side Callie just as I did Callies Mama!!
Bird- Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of you! You baby girl are already changing the world one song at a time.....our little Christmas Angel!! Muuuahhh! We love you to the moon baby girl!! To the Moon!!!









Comments