I was so excited to surprise the girls with this fun outing yesterday!! After Dalton's little Birthday party, we came home and I told them they needed to get their "beauty" sleep for their next exciting place we were going. They knew that when they woke, they were going to put their Pretty dresses on, but other then that, they knew nothing!
So after nap, they both awoke with huge smiles, and were ready to get dressed up. They were both so good and oh so excited! We had to drive out to the Kansas City Museum, which I have never been to, and I must say I will be going back! The homes around there are amazing. No, it's not a great neighborhood, but there was plenty of security and I felt completely safe.
We had to go and get our tickets first. It was a separate room where they had Mickey mouses Christmas playing for the kiddos. I had won a free pass, and only had to pay an extra $8.00 for another one. We waited for our group to fill up, then they walked us outside and into another building where we had to wait in line for just a few more minutes. The girls were soooo excited!!
When it was their turn, they decided they wanted their pictures taken together. I was glad...it just seems to mean more to me that way! It was so cute the way Bird just looked at the princess in awe. Goose was mesmerized as well! She climbed up on her lap and placed her little hands on the princess's arm so sweetly! Once they got pics and told her what they wished for for Christmas, they both stood and helped her wave her magic wand to open the treasure chest!! The girls about flipped! They each got a goodie bag and were ready to go. We were walking out when all of a sudden Goose turned around, ran back in, and hugged the princess once more. That little princess lit up like a Christmas tree! She said no one has ever done that!! Well leave it to Goose!! :)
They each got a picture, a grab bag that had their very own tiara in it. They also got to do an ornament craft. They loved this as well. As we walked out the door, they were given a frosted sugar cookie. They were in little girls heaven!! It was oh so sweet!
This will definitely be something we will continue for the years!! Maybe one of them could even be the princess someday!! :)

Comments