Man I gotta tell ya....I sure have missed our family dinners! We all used to get together nearly every Sunday evening for dinner, but with life craziness....it's been a really long time that we have ALL been together!
Sunday night we all got together at the Krueger's house for Roy's famous enchilada ring. Courtney was making cheese dip and bringing Margaritas. We were in charge of dessert! We also took some good ol fashioned games!!
The kids absolutely adore one another! It's so much fun watching Garrett and Bird bond, and now Goose and Lucy are the best of pals!! Poor Laner is getting older and the kiddos just aren't her thing anymore! (not totally true...but she is def getting older!) They all started playing from the moment we got out of the car!
We ate some yummy dinner, and then Jason and Kurt ran to get the Schemmel girls so they could babysit so to speak downstairs while we all hung out upstairs! It was a GREAT idea by Royal!! When the guys got back, we were ready to start some games!
We picked Dirty Minds! O...M...G!! I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time!! It was all pretty funny...but nothing was more funny then Jason having to read the clues to the Husband!! Seriously....I'm not sure I have ever heard Jason laugh like that!! It was hilarious!! Their faces say it all I think!!
After we played a few rounds of Dirty Minds, we changed over to Scattegories. Not sure I ever want to play this game with Roy again!!! Her mind goes a thousand miles a minute!! She's a rock star at the game that's for sure!!
We gathered all the kids on the couch for one more pic before we all headed home!! I hope that we won't have to wait for very long to have another get together!! So very much fun, not to mention I sure do miss seeing me ladies every week!! :)
Sunday night we all got together at the Krueger's house for Roy's famous enchilada ring. Courtney was making cheese dip and bringing Margaritas. We were in charge of dessert! We also took some good ol fashioned games!!
The kids absolutely adore one another! It's so much fun watching Garrett and Bird bond, and now Goose and Lucy are the best of pals!! Poor Laner is getting older and the kiddos just aren't her thing anymore! (not totally true...but she is def getting older!) They all started playing from the moment we got out of the car!
We ate some yummy dinner, and then Jason and Kurt ran to get the Schemmel girls so they could babysit so to speak downstairs while we all hung out upstairs! It was a GREAT idea by Royal!! When the guys got back, we were ready to start some games!
We picked Dirty Minds! O...M...G!! I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time!! It was all pretty funny...but nothing was more funny then Jason having to read the clues to the Husband!! Seriously....I'm not sure I have ever heard Jason laugh like that!! It was hilarious!! Their faces say it all I think!!
After we played a few rounds of Dirty Minds, we changed over to Scattegories. Not sure I ever want to play this game with Roy again!!! Her mind goes a thousand miles a minute!! She's a rock star at the game that's for sure!!
We gathered all the kids on the couch for one more pic before we all headed home!! I hope that we won't have to wait for very long to have another get together!! So very much fun, not to mention I sure do miss seeing me ladies every week!! :)
Comments
Thanks for joining us.