Last night the Husband and I took the girls to see the Polar Express at Union Station. It was their last showing, so they did it in style with a PJ party!!! It was so great! All the kids were in their PJ's, heck over half the adults were as well! I loved it! They served hot chocolate and all kinds of cookies. For $5 a ticket...not to shabby! The theater was sold out and the mood of Christmas was everywhere!!
At one point in the movie the song Santa Claus is Coming To Town....the theater hummed with kids and adults singing along! I got goosebumps! Then when Santa asks the little boy what he would like for Christmas....in true Goose fashion...she yells out...."A CAT"! Everyone in the theater was cracking up! It was to cute!! :)
After the movie we walked around a bit, and man I gotta tell ya....Union Station sure is beautiful at night!!! Thanks family for another wonderful evening!!
At one point in the movie the song Santa Claus is Coming To Town....the theater hummed with kids and adults singing along! I got goosebumps! Then when Santa asks the little boy what he would like for Christmas....in true Goose fashion...she yells out...."A CAT"! Everyone in the theater was cracking up! It was to cute!! :)
After the movie we walked around a bit, and man I gotta tell ya....Union Station sure is beautiful at night!!! Thanks family for another wonderful evening!!
Comments