Aghhhhhh half way through January and I have not blogged! I guess I better write just a smidgen to get caught up, and then get back on my horse!!
New Years Eve: I had to work, I did get home at 10:45pm, and the family was still up waiting for me to ring in the new year with them!! It was great, the Husband and I had a glass of wine while the girls had some apple juice. We welcomed the new year and then off to bed we went. I had to be back to work the next day at 11am.
We are pull up FREE at our house now!! Goose is soooo proud of herself!! She loves and wants to show everyone her big girl undies!! She still gets so excited about going pee pee in the big girl potty! I am so glad to be rid of the pull ups, yet....this just means my little one is not so little anymore!! :(
Bird is so glad to be back in her routine of school!! She just loves it! Everyday when we pick her up, the first thing she asks is..."umm so Mom, how was your day with Kenley?" I love this! She is getting so big! So many amazing things come out of her little mouth!
I am going FULL throttle on my weight loss journey. It's a slow process and I know it's going to be an uphill battle at times, but I am at a point in my life where I can NOT and will NOT fail! I have been getting back to the gym, walking a ton, and watching everything I put in my mouth! Water is my best friend these days! (I'll try and blog this separate...I'm just not there yet)!
It now feels good to be caught up finally! I'll add pictures soon!!
New Years Eve: I had to work, I did get home at 10:45pm, and the family was still up waiting for me to ring in the new year with them!! It was great, the Husband and I had a glass of wine while the girls had some apple juice. We welcomed the new year and then off to bed we went. I had to be back to work the next day at 11am.
We are pull up FREE at our house now!! Goose is soooo proud of herself!! She loves and wants to show everyone her big girl undies!! She still gets so excited about going pee pee in the big girl potty! I am so glad to be rid of the pull ups, yet....this just means my little one is not so little anymore!! :(
Bird is so glad to be back in her routine of school!! She just loves it! Everyday when we pick her up, the first thing she asks is..."umm so Mom, how was your day with Kenley?" I love this! She is getting so big! So many amazing things come out of her little mouth!
I am going FULL throttle on my weight loss journey. It's a slow process and I know it's going to be an uphill battle at times, but I am at a point in my life where I can NOT and will NOT fail! I have been getting back to the gym, walking a ton, and watching everything I put in my mouth! Water is my best friend these days! (I'll try and blog this separate...I'm just not there yet)!
It now feels good to be caught up finally! I'll add pictures soon!!



Comments