I can't even find the words to express how very proud of our little girl we are. As I read the words that my dear friend Barbie wrote about her, the tears just streamed down my face.
I try really hard to instill great values in my kiddos. I want them to know that everyone deserves to be loved, and everyone deserves a chance even if they seem different, have a different color of skin, and even if they don't have the same abilities as they do. I know I was raised this way, and I am honestly can't think of a better value to instill. I also believe my friend was correct when she looked at me and she said with tears in her eyes...."I honestly believe that some just have that special trait, you know the one that shows no judgment".
Bird- My cup runnith over!! You my darling girl have made my heart swell. I have always known that you were indeed blessed with that special trait. You are a lover of people, and you judge no one. Your heart is amazingly huge for such a tiny little five year old! We are blessed to have you in our lives and to call you ours. Thank you baby girl for being YOU!!! Mommy and Daddy love you to the Moon!! I hope you use this trait to touch so many more lives along the way!!! Muuuuahhhh kiddo!!!
Everyone should have a Cadence Dearing in their lives!!! She has the biggest heart for a little 5 year old girl. After she helped raise money for our Lake she finally got to meet him today. He brought her a bracelet with a puzzle piece to w...ear .. Which she did proudly with a huge smile on her face. She then attached herself to Lake the rest of the day. She followed him around and was never weirded out by him, never looked at him funny, never got impatient with him, sat by him, walked with him, watched him play his games, played chase with him, talked to him even though he only repeated what she said, helped him with his lunch and drink, sang to him in the car, invited him into her tree house, and stayed by him all day. Lake has NEVER had a friend like her. Thank you Cadence for being you!!!! We love you!!!!
I try really hard to instill great values in my kiddos. I want them to know that everyone deserves to be loved, and everyone deserves a chance even if they seem different, have a different color of skin, and even if they don't have the same abilities as they do. I know I was raised this way, and I am honestly can't think of a better value to instill. I also believe my friend was correct when she looked at me and she said with tears in her eyes...."I honestly believe that some just have that special trait, you know the one that shows no judgment".
Bird- My cup runnith over!! You my darling girl have made my heart swell. I have always known that you were indeed blessed with that special trait. You are a lover of people, and you judge no one. Your heart is amazingly huge for such a tiny little five year old! We are blessed to have you in our lives and to call you ours. Thank you baby girl for being YOU!!! Mommy and Daddy love you to the Moon!! I hope you use this trait to touch so many more lives along the way!!! Muuuuahhhh kiddo!!!

Comments