Let me just start out by saying....Thank goodness we have an amazing support system in our lives!! While the Husband and I were off enjoying an amazing vacation, Birds 1st T-ball game happened! I was in a bit of a panic! I am not one that misses these types of events easily!! Lucky for me, she was expecting a huge fan turn out!! Nana, Papa, Sissy, Grandma Betsy, even Nick and Keeley!! I could not ask for better neighbors!! Together they honestly took like over 50 pics and 3 videos!!! I am so very grateful for them! Nana sent pics to our phones as well!!
Mamas little catcher!! She LOVED it!! I can't wait to see her in action for myself!!!
Sissy wanted her pic taken as well!!
I am one proud Mama!!! She is even down and ready!!!
Such a Happy Girl!!!
Now this we are going to have to work on!! What is it with the dirt on the ball fields that just calls to these kiddos and says..."pssss play with me"? LOL
They all said she batted great as usual! She's a little hitter that's for sure!! Now if we could just get it to stop raining. I might actually get to watch her play!!! LOL!!!

Comments