The day finally came where our little girl was starting Kindergarten. I must admit I wasn't nervous at all. Bird was ready! She was so excited...I had no choice but to be excited right along with her! I got up early and made her some cinnamon rolls in the shape of a K!! I know I'm silly!!
She got up like a trooper...got dressed and allowed me to do her hair. She was ready to get to school!! We got there, and she wouldn't even walk in with me! WHAT!!! Once inside the Peck girls found Bird and she was soooo excited to see them! I think they made her feel so Big and so safe knowing they were there as well!!! After we got a quick photo with the girls, she walked right into her room, found her name and made herself right at home. She opened the play dough that was there for them to start playing with and nicely looked at me and said...."ummm Mom...you can go now, I think that's enough pics"!! So I hugged her and kissed her goodbye. Told her I loved her and to have the best day ever!! When I walked out...there were no tears...just a HUGE smile because I knew our little Bird was gonna be just fine!!!
When it was time for pick up, I couldn't wait to hear all about it! She ran to the car and was full of information of all they did! They got to tour the school, and she was amazed at all there was to do! I can't wait to hear these stories everyday!!!!
Way to go Bird!!! Mommy and Daddy are SO PROUD!!! Love you to the Moon little girl!!!!






Comments