Beautiful Bird! So sweet and yet so strong. Watching you find yourself and do ALL the things in high school has been so much fun. From the Drumline, to Varsity Football Mamager, to the Wrestling Matt, then of course to the dirt of the Softball fields, there just isn’t much you can’t do!
Continue to move mountains Beautiful Girl for the future is yours!!!
Gorgeous Goose! So mighty in all things! I was so proud of you for taking the leap in Middle School to try different things. Cross country in 7th grade and then Wrestling and Prowl in 8th. Falling in love with Wrestling and continuing to battle it out in Club. You have grown so so much. Your beauty shines from within! I can’t wait to see what these next 4 years will hold for you! Another all around athlete, who wants to be in everything!
I can’t wait to have my girls in the same place on the same teams!
Radiant Rylee! Though she may be small, she is mighty! Your head strong personality, and charismatic character are going to take you so far in this life! Starting Pre K and making so many little friends already!
I am without a doubt one very blessed Mama!!!! To the Moon and Back Beautiful Babies of mine!!!!










Comments